WavePad Free sound and audio editing application. Record, edit, and add effects, then send audio to yourself or others to share or continuing editing on another device. WavePad Free allows you to record voice or music, then edit the recording and add sound effects, clean up background noise and more to achieve high quality audio recordings.
WavePad Free works with audio waveforms to make selections for quick editing, such as inserting sound from other files, or apply sound effects like the high pass filter to clarify audio quality.
|App Download Version||@7F051AB6|
|Last Updated||Aug. 30, 2019|
|App by||NCH Software|
|Category||Free Music & Audio App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
This free sound editor is ideal for anyone who needs to make recordings and edit on the go. WavePad Free makes it easy to store or send recordings so they are readily available wherever they are needed.
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Edit multiple audio file formats
• Supports auto-trim editing and voice activated recording
Free audio and mp3 editor that anyone can use to meet all their music editing needs on Mac
WavePad is a fully featured professional audio and music editor that allows you to record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. You can add a variety of effects such as echo, amplification and noise reduction. and it can edit a wide range of formats including WAV. MP3, VOX, GSM, WMA, Real Audio, AIF, FLAC and OGG. The great thing is, it’s absolutely free although it does offer you the chance to upgrade to WavePad Master’s Edition which has additional effects and features.
This free version can support sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono at 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits. There’s also an integrated CD ripper to save your creations. You can also have fun with the voice synthesizer which can give your voice a robotic effect for those out there still into Kraftwerk. The overall interface is clearly laid out and easy to use. You can use tabs to flip from edit to edit and there’s a handy magnification tool to make razor sharp edits of tricky mixes, fade-ins and fade-outs.
There are far more interesting effects to be had in the Master’s Edition but as a mid-range audio editor that’s easy to use, WavePad is an excellent choice.
- Added new toolbar icons
- Changed name of “Set Flat” button in Envelope effect to “Restore Preset”
- Fixed crashes if WavePad run from MixPad’s ‘Edit Clip’ menu item to edit sound clip
- Fixed ‘Genre’, ‘URL’ and ‘Picture’ not being saved to mp3 when editing ID Tags
- Fixed paste shortcut (Command+V) not working if pasting from one clip window to another
- Fixed Edit Sample mode changing next sample, not the current sample
- Fixed Go-to-Start and Go-to-End buttons moving red line to beginning or end when zoomed in, but not moving the waveform view
- Improved ID3 tag support
- Removed Save Playlist items from menu options (not supported on MacOS)
WavePad supports the following formats
WAV, MP3, VOX, GSM, RM, AU, AIF, FLAC, OGG
- WavePad supports the following formats WAV, MP3, VOX, GSM, RM, AU, AIF, FLAC, OGG