BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) is the app developed by National Corporations of India (NCPI) for more secure, reliable and fast payments. It allows you to pay from any bank to any bank. BHIM can be interoperable with other UPI (Unified Payment Interface) banks and applications.
You just need a mobile number to send and receive payment using BHIM App on Android. BHIM app is an official app released by the Indian government with the aim of making India cashless and it is advised to use this app in the days of demonetization, to avoid problems with cash.
UPI helps us to make your mobile number as the Payment Address (PA) and is supported by BHIM app to send and receive money with just a few taps.
BHIM App Free Download
Once you download BHIM for android, you just need to provide your mobile number and set UPI PIN to send and receive payments. It also asks you to set 4 digit passcode while installing the app and it should not be shared with others as you need to use it every time you open the BHIM app.
You just need a mobile number for transactions and it can be done with just a tap. Once set up is ready, your Payment Address would be [email protected] and using this you can send and receive money through BHIM app in mobile.
Sending and receiving money makes simple using BHIM APK for Android. Now you do not need UPI app specific to the bank and you only need BHIM app to perform transactions from one bank to any bank.
Download BHIM APK for Android allows you to send money to any UPI supported banks, but to send money to any non-UPI supported banks you need IFSC and MMID. Download BHIMAPK Name 1.6.0Current Version 7.48 MBApp Size Category December 19, 2018First Uploaded on December 19, 2018App Updated on AndroidRequires 349075Downloads 4Rating DOWNLOAD BHIM APK
- Download BHIM 1.6 APK
- Download BHIM V 1.0 APK
Steps to Install BHIM App
- First, download and install BHIM for Android
- Next, it asks you to verify the mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number and it would verify itself by sending a message. It would cost you a little.
- Make sure that you enter the mobile number associated with your bank account.
- Once the mobile number is verified, you need to select the language as English or Hindi. At present, only these two languages are supported by BHIM APK for Android
- In the next step, it asks you to set 4 digit passcode. Make sure that you remember this passcode forever without forgetting as you need to enter this whenever you open the app.
- Do not share this 4 digit passcode with anyone and maintain it to be secured
- Next step would be selecting your bank account. BHIM app for Android shows you the list of banks associated with the app.
- Select your bank and it would fetch account number and IFSC code of your bank based on your mobile number. As said in previous steps, make sure that you need to enter the mobile number associated with your bank account.
- Here, Payment Address (PA) is [email protected] and this can be used to send and receive money. If you want, you can change your UPI address and it can be used to send and receive money.
- When you want to send money, you need to enter the UPI PIN. This is a simple way to send and receive money.
- BHIM App also allows you to send and receive money by scanning the QR Code from mobile
- SideSync Apk Download & FilmyWap App Download.
BHIM For Android Features
- BHIM App for Android is the single app for all banks
- You can send and receive money using your mobile number
- It automatically fetched IFSC code and account number based on your registered mobile number
- All payments are done based on Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
- Mobile is only needed to send and receive money using BHIM app for Android
- Easy to install and set up the BHIM app in android mobile
- You can scan QR Code to send and receive payments
- BHIM app allows you to send money to all UPI supported banks
- It also allows you to send money to non-UPI supported accounts using IFSC or MMID
- Maximum of Rs. 10,000 /- and Rs. 24,000 /- within 24 hours is the transaction limit
BHIM download allows you to send and receive payments using the mobile number and it has made transactions simple. NCPI released this app with an aim of making India cashless and it is being supported by Government of India.
- BHIM Download on SmartPhone
- Download BHIM APP For Free
- BHIM App Free Download
You just need to download and install BHIM App in your mobile and select the bank account. Next, you need to set up UPI PIN and your mobile number would be Payment Address (PA) which can be used to send and receive money.
This is the important information to know about BHIM app for Android. It is advised to use BHIM app for Android to send and receive payments easily. If you have anything to add, please do let us know in comments.